1. The ‘e’ on the end of Faire.
2. R2D2. I wanted to kiss him just to see what he would do.
3. A strange man named Trademark, who looked kind of like the GhostBuster, Egon.
4. The Bellagio-like geysers of choreographed Diet Coke, somehow combined with Mentos.
5. I ate a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone.
6. Hippies, weirdos and nerds conglomerating in a people watching holy grail.
7. It was sunny and warm and pretty out.
8. Jessica and I drank a (wee) bottle of whiskey on the walk to Maker Faire from where we had to park.
8a. I got to spend almost a whole day with Jessica, which was fun and giggly and good.
9. I bought a cool green necklace: a square, green piece of glass with vintage fabric pressed into it.
10. People gliding about in huge cupcake cars. Or vessels. I don’t know what they were, but it was weirdo and oddly neat-o.
**I did not like:
The traffic on the way to Maker Faire. There was some piss poor planning going on there on someone’s part.
The supremely lame little “show” that we were forced to endure before watching the life-size mouse trap in action. In fact, endurance levels were running a little low and after 20 minutes, we jumped ship and never actually saw the mouse trap trap any mice.